THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Gillian Martin,
Tel: 07923 983 473
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held on:
Tuesday 16th June 2020 from 7.30pm to 9.30pm in the below virtual meeting room to transact the business contained in the attached agenda.
Meeting Room Location and Joining Details:
Virtual Meeting Room:
You can also dial in using your phone (charges may apply):
Telephone Dial in – United Kingdom:
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 812 8748 7942
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
- Apologies – Clerk to receiveand noteapologies for absence
- High Consequence Infectious Disease Policy – Councillors to consider whether to continue using this policy allowing delegated authority.
- Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
- Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
- Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
- Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest
- Internal Auditors report (AIAR) 2019/2020 – Councillors to consider and approve the report
- Annual Governance Statement 2019/2020– Councillors are requested to consider and approve this statement
- Annual Accounting Statement 2019/2020– Councillors are requested to consider and approve this statement
- Notice of dates of the Period for the Exercise of Public Rights – Councillors are requested to consider and approve the proposed dates
- Payment of Accounts
- Clerks salary (SO) £352.27
- PAYE (SO) £88.00
- Clerks Expenses £16.98
Approval of Financial Statement as at 30th April 2020
Approval of Financial Statement as at 31 May 2020
- Social Distancing
- Footway Lighting – Councillors to discuss response to email received from Allerdale CALC Liaison Officer
- Update from Covid 19 Support Working Group
- Grant Applications process – Councillors are requested to review the process
- Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the Community Led Plan: –
- Health and Wellbeing
- Environment – Burning of Farm Waste
- Housing issues
- Community amenities – Parish Hall update
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
- Date of the next Parish council meeting – 7.30pm Tuesday 21st July 2020.
Virtual Meeting Protocol
Please ensure with any personal IT used, that your anti-virus software and computer has been updated fully as no liability will be accepted by the Council for any malicious acts/viruses etc. when using this third-party system. Telephone charges are dependent on your telephone contract (i.e. if you have inclusive minutes within your contract). Please note that Thursby Parish Council accept no responsibility or liability for any charges incurred by any attendee joining this call.