Clerk: Gillian Martin,
Tel: 07923 983 473
You are summoned to attend the next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 17th March 2020 from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
- Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
- Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th February 2020.
- Progress Updates
184/02/2020 -Battle of Britain anniversary – announcement put in the Throstle
185/02/2020 – VE day celebrations – announcement put in the Throstle
190/02/2020 – Tree trimming – Electricity North West will advise when work to be completed
192/02/2020 – NALC JPAG survey completed and returned
196/02/2020 – ABC will forward all future planning information to the clerk
197/02/2020 – Emergency expenditure – advice from CALC is that emergency expenditure up to £100 can be spent but going forward advice is to set aside a contingency amount in a separate budget line when the budget is set for unforeseen expenditure and emergencies.
- Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements.
- Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
- County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
- 189/02/202 – Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest and Other Registerable Interests – request from ABC for all Councillors to complete new forms
- Cumbria in Bloom Pride in Your Community Competition 2020
- Review Grants Application Process
- Climate Emergency Support
- Surface Water Flooding
- North Allerdale Traffic Regulation Order
- CALC Development Courses
- Annual Play Equipment Inspection
- Date of Annual Parish Meeting
- Summary of Internal Control – Review of Financial Regulations and Standing Orders
- Review of Asset Register
- Review of Risk Assessment Schedule and Insurance
- Environment Action Plan
22.The Great Cumbrian Litter pick
- Support for the Local Electricity Bill
- Sewage Works
- 193/02/2020 Working Together Service
- Crosby Ravensworth Tree Group
- Dog Poo Problem in Thursby Village
- Internal auditor – need to approve ( Thursby internal audit procedures state that the internal auditor has no other role within the council- section HI in Governance folder)
- Responsible Financial officer – need to approve
- Footway lighting electricity charges
- Clerks annual leave
- Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the Community Led Plan: –
Health and Wellbeing
Environment – drains and gullies update – Cllr Hall, highways/ potholes update
Housing issues – clearance of rubbish at St Andrews View – Cllr McCreadie
Communications – loose notice board at St Andrews View – Cllr Hunter, Facebook updates – Cllr McCreadie, website development, google account
OUT/2019/0002 Church Lane
OUT 2020/0046 43 Stonehouse Park Proposed front extension to provide larger lounge
- Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s Salary £352.27
• PAYE £88.00
• Clerk’s Expenses £41.22
• Domain Renewal £28.78
• Supply gravel to footpath to Jubilee park £200.00
• Module 2 Councillor training 24th March 2020 including hire of parish hall and refreshments £170 plus venue and refreshment costs
• Finance and End of Year Accounts training for Clerk 18th March 2020 £45.00
• 198/02/2020 – the following payments authorised at the meeting on 18th February 2020 of cheque number 615 for £215.48 and cheque number 616 for £53.80 have been unpresented and cancelled. The income will be coming back into the account.
• 175/01/2020 – £80 previously approved however £60 charged as handouts were not complete at the event on 25th February and CALC charged a reduced fee.
Financial statement as at 29th February 2020
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
- Correspondence received and circulated by the clerk
CALC Developing your skills programme
Major package of support announced by Government for storm hit areas
North west Coastal monthly update
Message from the Chief Executive forwarded by Vaughan Hodgson
Details of urgent temporary road closure
News release – Allerdale’s Executive agrees 2020/2021 budget proposals
Caring for your community
Public Works Loan Board
Footway lighting electricity lighting
ACT Gazette Spring 2020
Coronavirus/Covid-19 advice from Public Health
Advert for Parish Clerk at Blindcrake
Date of the next Parish Council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 21st April 2020 Thursby Parish Hall.
Parish Surgeries Wednesday 15th April 2020 3pm to 5pm
At Thursby Parish Hall Wednesday 29th April 2020 9am to 11am