THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Gillian Martin,
Tel: 07923 983 473
You are summoned to attend the next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 18th February 2020from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receiveand noteapologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 21st January 2020.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements.
6. Future of the Throstle – Councillors to hear from Peg Eastwood.
7. Royal Airforce Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary – Letter from Officer Commanding RAF Spadeadam for discussion asking if parish is marking the event. Stuart Eastwood invited to attend.
8. VE Day celebrations – Councillors to discuss marking the event
9. Parish Council Website Development – Councillors to consider further actions
10. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
11. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
12. Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest and Other Registerable Interests – Request from Allerdale Borough Council for Councillors to complete the Register of Interest Form.
13. Tree Trimming – Councillors are requested to consider application from Electricity North West to crown reduce a tree on parish land.
14. NALC Spring Conference – Councillors to consider attendance at this event
15. NALC Joint Panel on Accountability and Governance (JPAG) – Councillors to consider completing the survey
16. Working Together – Councillors to consider ongoing participation in Allerdale Council initiative on improving and undertaking local highways maintenance
17. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda
18. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communications issues
20. Emergency Expenditure – Councillors to agree an emergency sum
21. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Outgoing Clerk’s Salary £215.48
- PAYE £53.80
- New Clerk’s Salary £244.00
- PAYE £60.80
- Clerk’s Expenses £50.96
23. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 17th March 2020 Thursby Parish Hall.