THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 21st January 2020from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receiveand noteapologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th December 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Allerdale Budget Consultation – To ratify any comments submitted as part of the consultation process which ended on the 20th January.
9. Buckingham Palace Garden Party – To discuss and nominate relevant councillor.
10. Support for the Throstle – Councillors to consider what support they can offer in continuing the Throstle beyond May
11. Tivoli price increases – Councillors to acknowledge the increased cost to the council of grass cutting from April 2020
12. Joint training with Orton Parish Council – Councillors to discuss the offer of merging future councils training with neighbouring parish councils.
13. CCC proposal to introduce a 50-mph speed limit A595 Peter Lane to Nealhouse – Councillors are asked to comment on the proposal.
14. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
15. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
Received: – VAR/2020/0001 – Variation of condition 2 on applicaiton 2/2011/0350, to show addition of internal chimney and single storey sun room on plots 2 & 3 – Land at Greenside
17. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £604.28 (to include additional payment for unpaid leave)
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £151.20
- PLG Accountants (Audit) – £30
- Clerks expenses – £103.25
- CHBT – Emergency phone line – £52.00
- Financial statement as at 31st December 2019
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 18th February 2020 Thursby Parish Hall.