THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 17th December from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receiveand noteapologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th November 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website or improvements to thursbyonline
9.Footway lighting – Councillors to consider a response to the circulated letter from Allerdale Borough Council regarding future funding of local streetlighting.
10. Rats along Matty Beck and neighbouring properties – Councillors to consider the response from the Allerdale Borough Council Pest Control Officer
11. NALC Disciplinary and Grievance arrangements – Councillor’s to acknowledge the updated procedure.
12. Thursby Village seat – Councillors to consider the cost/options for installing the bench.
13. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
14. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
16. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
- Clerks expenses –
- Wigton baths donation – £180.00
- CHBT – £126.00
- PWLB – £1,666.77
- Financial statement as at 30th November 2019
- Clerks annual leave
- Handover audit.
18. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 21st January 2020 Thursby Parish Hall.