THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 19th November from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 23rd September 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website or improvements to thursbyonline
9. Village signage – Cllrs to consider signage to the sports field.
10. Feedback from the Allerdale CALC meeting: –
- Allerdale grit bins
- Allerdale Local Plan (Part 2) Site Allocations Main Modifications
- Footway lighting
11. Wigton Baths – Councillors to consider a request for grant funding
12. Budget setting for 2020/21 – Councillors to approve the budget for the next financial year.
13. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
14. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
16. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
- Clerks expenses – £65
- Tivoli – £510.00
- Printer ink – £66.74
- Park Railings painted – £1240.00
- Railings between the garage and Greenwood close painted – £159.32
Financial statement as at 31st October 2019
18. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 17th December 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.