THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 15th October from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 10th September 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website or improvements to thursbyonline
9. Village signage – Cllrs to consider signage to the sports field.
10. Additional village seating – Cllrs to consider the report from Highways re additional seating by Thursby village green.
11. Additional grit bin to be located – Cllrs to consider the location for an additional grit bin.
12. Park railings – Update on the painting of the railings.
13. Allerdale Local Plan (Part 2) Site Allocations Main Modifications (circulated) – For comments the council maty wish to submit
14. Council plan consultation draft (circulated) – For comments the council may wish to submit
16. Budget setting for 2019/20 – Councillors to approve the budget for the next financial year.
17. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
18. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- St Andrews view development report
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
Received: – HOU/2019/0202 – Erection of single-story workshop/leisure room/ garden room garage – West Lodge, Thursby.
OUT/2019/0002 – Outline planning permission for 12 houses on land at Church Lane, Thursby
20. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
- Clerks expenses – £
- Tivoli – £510.00
- Bus shelter roof repairs
- Citizens Advice – £100.00
- Thursby Throstle – £500.00
- Thursby toddlers’ group – £500.00
- Great North Air Ambulance Service – £100.00
- Crofton Social Club – £170.00
- St Andrews Church – £400.00
- Royal British Legion – £50.00
- Sports and recreation committee – £1500.00
Financial statement as at 30th September 2019
22. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
23. Parish Clerks post
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 19th November 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.