THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 10th September from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
- Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
- 3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Monday 22nd July 2019.
- Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
- Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
- County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
- Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website or improvements to thursbyonline
- Grant applications – Councillors to consider any applications for grants.
- Additional village seating – councillors to consider a request for additional seating by Thursby village green, and on Matty Lonning –
- Moles – Concerns have been raised as to the increase in mole activity in the village
- Beech trees on land at the entrance to yew Tree Lane – Following a complaint from a member of the public councillors to consider whether to trim the trees.
- Speed indicator device (SID) – Councillors to consider the value of continuing to use the SID
- Damage to the wetlands fence at the Jubilee field – Councillors to consider what action is required to improve the wetlands area.
- Jubilee Field entrance hedge – councillors to consider whether to have the hedge cut.
- Finance regulations 2019 – council to formally adopt the revised finance regulations as circulated.
- Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
- Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- St Andrews view development report
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
Received: – PB/2019/0002 – Removal of payphone Nealhouse.
PB/2019/0010 – removal of payphone Lot 1 Crofton Hall Estate.
Decisions – HOU/2019/0141 – Two storey extension, Skiddaw View Moorend, Thursby Carlisle – Full plans approved
- Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
- Clerks expenses – £98.50
- Tivoli – £1020.00 (July and August payments)
Financial statement as at 31st August 2019
- Annual estimates (budget) and forward planning
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 15th October 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.