THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Monday 22nd July 2019 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
- Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
- Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
- Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
- Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
- County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
- Allerdale waste collection – Councillors to discuss the current problems associated with refuse collections in the parish.
- Thursby roundabout to Woodhouse – The condition of the passing places on this section of road has been raised by a local resident.
- Thursby green bus shelter and the condition of the old seat – Council to consider ideas for further improvements to the shelter and suggestions for the old seat.
- Planted areas on the green – Councillors to consider quotes to edge the planted areas on the green.
- Beech trees on land at the entrance to yew Tree Lane – Following a complaint from a member of the public Councillors to consider whether to trim the trees.
- Speed indicator device (SID) – Councillors to consider the value of continuing to us the SID
- Dogs on leads order – Councillors to be updated on the process for extending the dogs on leads order as raised at the last council meeting.
- Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website or improvements to thursbyonline
- Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
- Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- Highways issues
- Jubilee Field entrance hedge
- St Andrews view development report
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Communication issues
Received: – HOU/2019/0135 – Demolition of existing garage and erection of replacement garage West Lodge, Crofton.
HOU/2019/0141 – Skiddaw View, Mooreend, Thursby – Two storey extension.
- Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
- Clerks expenses – £
- Tivoli – £510.00
- Councillors expenses – £10.80
- Green Heritage (tree surgeon) – £70.00
- Thursby bus shelter upgrade – £1960.00
Financial statement as at 30th June 2019
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 17th September 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.