THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 18th June 2019 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Thursby green bus shelter and the repositioning of the old seat – Council to consider ideas for improvements to the shelter and locations to site the old seat.
9. Parking at the school – Following on from the last meeting councillors to discuss further possible parking solutions during current school building works.
10. New streetlights on Low Road – Cement around the connection boxes relating to the new streetlamps along Low Road breaking up, councillors to discuss possible actions.
11. Damage caused to lay by on Low Road – Councillors to discuss damage to stop tap cover resulting in a hole in the road surface.
12. Candidate spending returns – Councillors to submit any election expense returns.
13. Councillors team structure – With the recent addition of new councillors consider reviewing councillors’ areas of responsibility.
14. Council website – Councillors to consider a stand-alone website
15. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
16. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• Highways issues
• Dog fouling / litter
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Communication issues
Decisions – 2/2018/0142 – Tower View Thursby Carlisle – Variation of conditions 1,7,10 and 11 of approval 2/2015/0520 relating to enlarged parking and turning area to front, boundary and surface treatments and to create vehicular access from Westhaven
Full plans approved dated 31/05/2019
18. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £389.00
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £97.20
• Clerks expenses – £
• Tivoli – £510.00
• PWLB – £1,679.94
Financial statement as at 31st May 2019 and annual audit certificate of exemption
20. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 16th July 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.