THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in the next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 16th April 2019 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th March 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Parked vehicles at the garage, Thursby – Councillors to discuss an increase in the numbers of cars parking within the proximity of the garage.
9. Thursby Green bus shelter – Councillors to consider further improvements to the bus shelter following consultation with Cumbria Highways.
10. Tree stump – Church Lane – Councillors to discuss proposals for landscaping the area
11. Maintenance of parish assets – Councillors to look at a programme of repairs to parish councils’ assets.
12. Allerdale Street Cleaning – an update on the Allerdale Community Services Tram.
13 Councillors team structure – With the recent addition of new councillors consider reviewing councillors’ areas of responsibility.
14. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
15. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• Flooding on Matty Lonning
• Flooding on Shawk Crescent
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Communication issues
Mr Ashley Rudd – Tower View, Thursby
Variation of conditions 1,7,10 and 11 of approval 2/2015/0520 relating to enlarged parking and turning area to front, boundary and surface treatments and to create vehicular access from Westhaven
Mr & Mrs McCreadie – 10 Matty Lonning, Thursby
Proposed side extension with steps and new roof to front porch and garage (Resubmission of HOU/2018/0256) with variations
17. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £378.80
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £94.80
• Clerks expenses – £88.35
• CALC training – £170.00
• CALC subscription – £240.76
• Sports and Recreation grant – £2,000.00
Financial statement as at 31st March 2019 and the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/19
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 21st May 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.