THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 19th March 2019 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th February 2019.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Cumbria County Council Working Together Programme – Councillors to consider the proposal by CCC to set up dedicated Working Together Officers for parish councils.
9. Thursby Green bus shelter – Councillors to consider further improvements to the bus shelter.
10. Grants application form – Councillors to consider a revised approach to the annual grant’s application process.
11. Allerdale Council Elections – Councillors to review the guidelines for the forthcoming council elections.
12. Councillors training – Feedback from the recent CALC training.
13 Councillors team structure – With the recent addition of new councillors consider reviewing councillors’ areas of responsibility.
14. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
15. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Broadband issues
Received: – OUT/2019/0002 – Planning application for residential development Church Lane, Thursby.
HOU/2019/0046 – Single storey ground floor extension – The Coach House, Evening Hill, Thursby
Decisions – HOU/2019/0012 – removal of conservatory and erection of sun room – 55 Thornaby Road, Micklethwaite. – full plans approved.
17. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £378.80
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £94.80
• Clerks expenses – £90.41
• Financial statement as at 28th February 2019.
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 16th April 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.