THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 15th January 2019 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th December 2018.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Exclusion of the press and public – To consider whether any items on the agenda should be considered without the presence of press and public on the grounds of confidentiality.
7. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
8. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
9. Allerdale BC Budget setting – Councillors to comment on the budget proposals for 2019/20
10. Thursby Green bus shelter – Councillors to consider the condition of the bus shelter seat following comments in the public section of the last council meeting.
11. Buckingham Palace Garden Party nomination.
12. Proposed councillor training dates.
13. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
14. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Broadband issues
16. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £378.80
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £94.80
• Clerks expenses – £45
Financial statement as at 31st December 2018
18. Councillors codes of conduct.
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 19th February 2019 Thursby Parish Hall.