THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 16th October 2018 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th September 2018.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. To consider the exclusion of press and public for consideration of the following items: –
a. Personnel issues.
b. Legal issues.
7. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
8. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
9. Budget setting for 2019/20
10. Road conditions entering Thursby – Councillors to discuss the state of the road surface at numerous locations throughout the village.
11. Nealhouse bus shelter- concern raised regarding the floor step.
12. Home Group land ownership – councillors to discuss the responsibility for the areas surrounding the Home group estate.
13. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
14. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Broadband issues
• Social media policy (circulated)
2/2018/0465 – John Swainson – provision of roof over erxisting muck midden – How End Farm, Thursby
Decisions – 2/2018/0331 – 2/2018/0363 – 2/2018/0360 – 2/2018/0356 multiple applicatuions by John Hewson, Parton Hall farm, Parton for erection of agricultural sheds, upgrading existing mud tracks to compacted stone tracks, replace damaged concrete yard with new concrete – full plans approved.
16. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £378.80
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £94.80
• ISS Grass cutting – £510.00
• Clerks expenses – £
Grants. Donations: –
• Thursby Throstle – £470
• Thursby gardening club – £50.00
• St Andrews PCC – £400.00
• Crofton Social club – 170.00
• Great North Air Ambulance – £55.00
• Citizens Advice – £55.00
• Thursby mothers and toddlers – £400.00
• St Andrews Church bell ringers – £550
• Royal British Legion wreath – £50.00
Financial statement as at 30th September 2018
18. Councillors code of conduct – Councillors to review the existing councillors code of conduct under the 2011 Localism Act.
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 20th November 2018 Thursby Parish Hall.