THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 17th July 2018 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Home Group boundaries – councillors to discuss the responsibility for the areas surrounding the Home group estate.
9. Park fence – the condition of the Park fence to be discussed.
10. Weed killing – Councillors to consider and estimate for weedkilling all paths in Thursby village
11. Bus stop signage – update on missing/damaged bus stop signs in Thursby parish
12. Change of use for Thursby garage – councillors to discuss the response from Allerdale’s Planning dept
13. Footway lighting – an update on the missing street light and possible future transfer of Allerdale’s footway lighting
14. Thursby sign, Evening Hill – Councillors are asked to consider the condition of the sign entering the village from this direction.
15. Flooding issues School Road/Curthwaite Road – following complaints from residents of flooding from neighbouring land, councillors are asked to consider its impact on the area.
16. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
17. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
• Sports and recreation update
• St Andrews view development report
• Parish Hall and Thursby School report
• Broadband issues
Received: HOU/2018/0151 – Replacement General Purpose shed. Fairfield, Thursby
Decision Notices: –
19. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
• Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
• PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
• Clerks expenses – £
• ISS Grass cutting – £510.00
• CHBT defibrillator support costs – £126.00
Financial statement as at 30th June 2018
21. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of the next Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 18th September 2018 Thursby Parish Hall.