THURSBY ANNUAL PARISH Meeting
Parishioners are invited to attend the Annual Parish Meeting
To be held in Thursby Parish Hall on
Tuesday 15th May 2018 at 7.00 pm
This is your opportunity to meet informally with members of the Parish Council.
Reports will be presented on the activities of organisations within the community.
Following the set agenda items, parishioners will have the opportunity to discuss with Councillors, any issues or concerns they may have within the Parish. Your Council represents the community and values your input.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 16th May 2017 to be signed by the chair as a true record.
3. Cllr Bowe will report on the progress made on the Community Plan and outline how it will be implemented
5. Annual updates from parish representatives: –
• The Chairman of the Parish Council
• The Parish Hall Committee
• The Sports and Recreation Committee
• St Andrew’s Church
• Throstle Magazine
• Thursby Gardening Club
• Thursby mother and toddlers group
6. Any other reports
This will be followed by the Annual Parish Council meeting at 7.30pm