THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 13th March 2018 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Parking on the Paddocks estate – councillors to consider a resident’s complaint re parking on the estate.
9. Dog fouling – further complaints about the amount of dog fouling to be discussed.
10. A595 safety audit report – to debate any relevant points from the report relative to Thursby parish.
11. Matty Lonning restricted entry flyer – a suggestion put forward at the previous council meeting.
12. Councillors training – further discussion regarding councillor’s responsibilities.
13. Rt. Hon Sue Hayman MP letter re A596 – councillors to discuss the proposal to hold a meeting of parish council representatives re the A596 issues.
14. New Data Protection Regulations – councillors to be aware of the new data protection laws.
15. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
16. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
- Health and well being
- Housing issues
- Community amenities
Received: – HOU/2018/0047 – Conversion of existing detached bungalow to detached dwellinghouse, 45 Stonehouse Park, Thursby, Carlisle.
Decision Notices: – HOU/2018/0010 – Demolition of existing conservatory & proposed two extensions and alterations – Somerfield House, Bank End, Thursby.
18. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
- Clerks expenses – £
- Crofton Insurance claim payment to G Dixon – £2,650.00
Financial statement as at 28th February 2018
20. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of next meeting Tuesday 17th April 2018 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm