THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 16th January 2017 from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th December 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Budget – Councillors to formally approve budget for 2018/19
9. Grit bins – Councillor to discuss current provision of grit bins.
10. Notice boards – Councillors to discuss condition of parish notice boards.
11. Allerdale Local Plan Part 2 – Councillors to consider any response to the plan.
12. Crofton Junction A596 bus shelter / Nealhouse bus shelter – Progress report on damaged shelter at Crofton junction, and upgrades to Nealhouse shelter.
13. Matty Beck sewage discharge – Report on recent discharge into Matty beck.
14. Police and Crime Commissioners survey – Councillors to consider any response to the proposal to increase the council tax to fund additional police officers.
. Outcomes from the A595 safety audit carried out in 2017.
. Low Road layby, plans to complete closure.
. Formation of council teams.
18. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
19. Progress reports for information: –
- Community led plan.
- St Andrews View development.
- Parish Hall
- Thursby School
- Sports and recreation.
Decision Notices: –
21. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
- Clerks expenses – £
- Thursby bus shelter repairs –
Financial statement as at 31st December 2017
23. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of next meeting Tuesday 20th February 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm