THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 21st November 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Grounds maintenance contract – Councillors to review the tenders for the next grounds maintenance contract 2018-20
9. Budget 29018/19 – Councillors to agree the budget for the next financial year.
10. Gully identification – Councillors to identify drain gullies on a map of the parish supplied by Cllr Fairbairn, for forwarding to CCC (carried over from the November meeting)
11. Restoration of Cumberland cast iron finger posts – Councillors to consider an offer to restore any traditional road signs in the parish.
12. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
13. Progress reports for information: –
- Community led plan.
- St Andrews View development.
- Parish Hall
- Thursby School
- Sports and recreation.
Decision Notices: –
15. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
- Clerks expenses – £65.00
- PWLB – £1,719.45
- Nealhouse bus shelter – £2,916.00
- Parish Hall hire for speed watch training – £12.00
Financial statement as at 30th November 2017
17. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of next meeting Tuesday 16th January 2018 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm