1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. St Andrews View development – Representatives from Story Homes to attend the meeting to update on progress of the development, and to take questions from councillors and the public.
9. Community speed watch scheme update – Arrangements for the speed watch training on Saturday the 16th December 11am
10. Gully identification – Councillors to identify drain gullies on a map of the parish supplied by Cllr Fairbairn, for forwarding to CCC (carried over from the October meeting)
11. Police attendance at council meetings – To discuss feedback from the meeting with the police on the 30th October.
12.Thursby village bus shelter, Ship Inn – Councillors to discuss quotes to repair the bus shelter roof.
13. Signage – Following on from the fitting of the replacement signs councillors to further discuss additional signage.
14. LGBCE Consultation on Parliamentary boundary changes – Clerk to receive any feedback from the document circulated.
15. Inclusive mobility service – CCC initiative used to improve accessibility on the highway to aid people with disabilities or mobility issues.
16. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
17. Progress reports for information: –
- Community led plan.
- St Andrews View development.
- Parish Hall
- Thursby School
- Sports and recreation.
Decision Notices: –
19. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
- ISS – £468.46 –
- Clerks expenses – £
- Replacement street signs arms – £210.34
Financial statement as at 31st October 2017
21. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of next meeting Tuesday 19th December 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm