THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next meeting of Thursby Parish Council is to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 18th July 2017 from 7.30 to 9.30pm..
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 20th June 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
8. Community speed watch – Cllrs to discuss the setting up of a community speed watch scheme.
9. Vandalism – Cllrs to discuss the increase in vandalism across the parish
10. Right of way across Jubilee field – Following the completion of the jubilee field fencing Cllrs to discuss the right of way across the field.
11. CALC survey – Cllrs to complete the circulated CALC survey
12. Communication / Councillors responsibilities – Cllrs to agree on areas of responsibility and to feedback following their recent councillors meeting.
13. Overhanging trees on the cut through adjacaent to Greenwood Close- Councillors to discuss the circulated estimate for making the trees safe.
14. Clerks report on actions taken not otherwise covered on the agenda.
15. Progress reports for information: –
- Community led plan.
- St Andrews View development.
- Parish Hall
- Thursby School
Decision Notices: –
17. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
- Data Protection Registration – £35.00
- Clerks expenses –
- ISS – £468.46
Financial statement as at 30th June 2017
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of next meeting Tuesday 19th September 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm