THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
21st March 2017 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 21st February 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements.
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Low Whinnow lay-by A596 and Low Road lay-byes – councillors to consider any action following recent complaints.
9. Speed awareness stickers – councillors to consider imitative to attach 30mph stickers to wheelie bins.
10. Electoral review of Allerdale – councillor’s comments regarding proposals to change electoral boundaries.
11. St Andrews View development – Progress report
12. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
13. Village Green event 15th April – to consider an application by the school to hold an event on the village green.
14. Damage to Paddocks fence – councillors to consider action to repair fence panels.
15. Nealhouse bus shelter – update report
16. Dog bags – councillors to consider the provision of dog bags in light of the decision by Allerdale to cease provision of free bags.
17. Councillors responsibilities/ training and communication – Councillors to agree training requirements, individual areas of responsibilities, and communication methods.
18. Application for new councillor – to consider an application for councillor following the advertisement of the position.
19. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
20. Planning applications Received: –
|2/2017/0031 – Story Homes – application for variation of condition 2 on applicaiton 2/2016/0070. Revision to housetypes, cyle/ foot path, road hierarchy and surfcaing and footways to plots facing Low Lane.|
|Land at Matty Lonning Thursby Carlisle|
|Amended Plans – House Type Booklets
Boston and Warwick House Types
23 February 2017
HOU/2017/0052 – Two story side extension 21 Stonehouse Park, Thursby
Planning Decision Notices: – None
21. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
- Clerks expenses –£78.50
Financial statement as at 28th February 2017
23. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
24. Date of next meeting Tuesday 18th April 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm