THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
21st February 2017 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th January 2017.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements.
6. Exclusion of the public. To consider if there any items on the agenda for which the public should be excluded.
7. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
8. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
9. Councillors vacancy – Following a councillor’s resignation a vacancy now exists on the Parish Council.
10. Jubilee Field development update – Report by member of sports and recreation committee.
11. St Andrews View development – Progress report
12. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
13. British Heart Foundation bid for defibrillator – Position report.
14. Allerdale Local Plan (Part 2) Site allocations preferred options consultation. Consultation on this is open until 24th March
15. Nealhouse bus shelter – update report
16. Home Group estate and condition of garages – Councillors to discuss several issues relating to the estate.
17. Councillors responsibilities/ training and communication – Councillors to agree training requirements, individual areas of responsibilities, and communication methods.
18. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
19. Planning applications Received: –
2/2017/0052 – Advertisement consent for 4 sales flags, sales cabin facia, visitor parking sign, 5 connecting hoardings and 1 illuminated totem sign – Story Homes
2/2017/0031 – Application for variation of condition 2 on application 2/2016/0070 to amend house types. – Story Homes
Planning Decision Notices: –
20. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
- Clerks expenses – £
- County Council permit for works on the Thursby village green – £230.00
Financial statement as at 31st January 2017
22. Parish clerk role and councillors code of conduct.
23. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
24. Date of next meeting Tuesday 21st March 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm