THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
15th November 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 18th October 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Application for new councillor – Councillors to consider the application for a new councillor
9. Story Homes development – Update on the construction method statement following the recent meeting between councillors and Story planners.
10. Condition of paving slabs Crofton Post Box – Following a complaint from a resident councillor to consider what action to take.
11. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
12. Nealhouse bus shelter – An update from the county council as to how the issue regarding the bus shelter could be resolved.
13. Community Heartbeat Trust installation of defibrillator in Thursby telephone
kiosk –. Progress report.
14. Parish signage – Details of possible improvements of signage to the parish hall and the sports field.
15. North West Coast Connections - Formal consultation 2016/17
16. Budget 2017/18 – Councillors to agree the budget for the next financial year.
17. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
Applications Received: – PB/2016/0002 – Removal of public payphone Micklethwaite – consultation on planning application to remove this public payphone.
Decision Notices: – 2/2016/0417 – Story Homes application for advertisement consent for the temporary siting of x4 sales flags and x1 advertisement V board – full plans approved.
2/2016/0567 – Replacement of UPVC windows with original timber windows of same design, Ship Inn Thursby Carlisle
Full plans approved.
|2/2016/0602 – Listed building consent for construction of metal framed double glazed conservatory/sunroom, The Old Vicarage Church LaneThursby Carlisle.
Full plans approved.
19. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
- Clerks expenses – £69.35
- ISS –£468.46
- Community plan leaflets – £75.00
- SID battery, Curthwaite Road – £43.06
Financial statement as at 31st October 2016
21. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
22. Date of next meeting Tuesday 20th December 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.3