THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
13th December 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 15th November 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. St Andrews view development/ Section 106 agreement monies – Progress report
9. National Grid Powerlines consultation – Councillors to consider commenting on the circulated proposals.
10. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
11. Engineering Safety Study Scheme along A595 – Position to date.
12. British Heart Foundation bid for defibrillator – Update report.
13. Village Gala – Decision on the 2017 gala
14. Mobile phone coverage in Thursby village
15. Dog bag dispenser review – Councillors to review the decision on whether to recommence the purchase of dog bags for the dispenser.
16. Councillors responsibilities/ training – Councillors to agree training requirements and individual areas of responsibilities
17. Village signage – Councillors to approve the design final costs for Thursby signs.
18. Budget for 2017/18 – Councillors to approve the 2017/18 budget.
19. Emptying of waste bins in Thursby Village.
20. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
21. Planning applications Received: –
2/2016/0684 – Demolition of dwelling and conversion of existing barn to dwelling with new extension – Glen Holme, Thursby. – no objections.
HOU/2016/0061 – First floor extension over existing sun room – no objections
22. Planning Decision Notices: –
2/2016/0416 – Temporary change of use to provide new temporary access to temporary site compound and sales area in association with housing development adjacent land at Matty Lonning, Thursby. – approved
23. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
- Clerks expenses – £110.00
- PWLB – £1745.79
Financial statement as at 30th November 2016
25. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
26. Date of next meeting Tuesday 17th January 2017 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm