THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
18th October 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 20th September 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Future of Healthcare – Public consultation document – The Parish Council are invited to comment on the proposals
9. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date following the recent meeting of the steering group.
10. Roadside gully’s – Councillors to consider what action regarding blocked gully’s.
11. Installation of defibrillator in Thursby Village –. Update on progress
12. Dropped kerb at bus stop in village – Update following consultation with the County Council.
13. Parish maintenance – Councillors to consider what areas of the parish require attention by the local authorities.
14. Street map looking at parish signage – Councillors to bring to the meeting highlighted areas where signage could be improved,
15. Bus shelter at Nealhouse. – Councillors to consider a request for a new shelter
16. Electoral review of Allerdale wards – Views requested on the proposed boundary changes.
17. Other reports: -
Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
Broadband – Cllr Bowe
Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
18. Planning applications Received: – 2/2016/0416 – Temporary change of use access site and compound/Traffic management plan and construction method statement.
19. Planning Decision Notices: -
20. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £346.27
PAYE – (Standing Order) – £86.60
Clerks expenses – £78.50
Printer inks – £61.48
ISS – £468.46
Thursby Throstle – £420
Thursby gent’s coffee morning – £250
First responders – £200
Sports and Recreation Club – £500
Thursby Gardening Club – £50
St Andrews PCC – £375
Crofton Social Club – £150
Great North Air Ambulance – £50.00
Financial statement as at 30th September 2016
22. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
23. Date of next meeting Tuesday 15th November 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm