THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
19th July 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 21st June 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Milestone restoration project – Councillors to consider the offer of having the milestones in the parish renovated.
9. Jubilee field play area grass cutting – Councillors to consider the request to extend grass cutting on the play area on the jubilee field until October.
10. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
11. Parish Signage – following the annual parish meeting what improvements could be made to signage.
12. Unsightly daffodils on grassed areas – following a complaint from resident
13. Obstructed footpath access, Greenwood Close – Greenwood House – complaints of overgrown tree/shrubs obstructing footpath
14. Parking area outside the Church – councillors to consider whether this area should be marked as parking only
15. Parish councillor’s parish walkabout – Councillors to agree a date to walk the parish to identify any issues.
16. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
17. Planning applications Received: –
2/2016/0070 – Story Homes – Noise assessment
2/2016/0416 – Story Homes- temporary change of use to provide new temporary access, site compound sales area in association with housing development adjacent.
2/2016/0417- Story Homes- Advertisement consent for the temporary siting of 4 flags and 1 advertisement board
18. Planning Decision Notices: –
19. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £331.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £82.80
- Clerks expenses –
- ISS – £648.46
- Play inspection report – £67.20
Financial statement as at 30th June 2016
21. Items for next agenda
Any items for the next agenda to be with the clerk by the 12th September 2016
Date of next meeting Tuesday 20th September 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm