THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
21st June 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th May 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Speeding drivers on Shawk Crescent/ School Road – Complaints from residents of speeding drivers on the estate at school times and other times of the day.
9. Broadband coverage – to consider a request from Sue Hayman MP about broadband coverage
10. Community Plan update – Cllr Bowe to update the council on progress to date.
11. Parish Signage – following the annual parish meeting what improvements could be made to signage.
12. Weed killing – following comments received on the amount of weeds in Thursby village councillors to consider possible solutions.
13. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Neighbourhood Forum – Cllr Hunter
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
14. Planning applications Received: –
2/2016/0070 – Story Homes planning amendment
15. Planning Decision Notices: –
2/2016/0197 – Front extension to property at 69 Stonehouse Park – full plans approved 8/6/16
16. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £331.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £82.80
- Clerks expenses – £100.85
- ISS – £468.46
- Internet domain – £16.78
- Able War memorials – £570.00
17. Parish maintenance – Parish Councillors to consider a parish walkabout
Financial statement as at 31st May April 2016
19. Items for next agenda
Any items for the next agenda to be with the clerk by the 11th July 2016
Date of next meeting Tuesday 19th July 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm