THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
17th May 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. To elect a chairman of the council - for the year 2016/17
2. To receive the chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
3. To appoint a vice-chairman of the council – for the year 2016/17
4. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
5. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
6. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
7. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 19th April 2016.
8. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
9. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
10. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
11. Discussion regarding future provision of dog bags with dog owners – following the invite to dog owners to attend the parish council meeting
12. Electrical vehicle charging point: – Discussion about the current provisions of charging points.
13. Thursby Parish Hall – Discussion regarding how best the parish council can support the parish hall committee.
14. Parish Signage – following the annual parish meeting what improvements could be made to improve signage.
15. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Neighbourhood Forum – Cllr Hunter
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
16. Planning applications Received: –
- 2/2016/0254 – Side extension to provide annex accommodation for disabled needs – Westering, Curthwaite Road, Thursby.
- 2/2016/0197 – Front extension to property to create enlarged lounge and porch – 69 Stonehouse Park, Thursby
- 2/2016/0070 – Amendment to Story planning application, and a request to remove the electricity pole from land at the parish hall.
17. Planning Decision Notices: –
18. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £331.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £82.80
- Clerks expenses – £
- ISS – £468.46
- PLG Accountants – £40
- JRB – Dog bags – £130.20
- CALC – Annual subscription – £214
Financial statement as at 30th April 2016
20. Items for next agenda
Any items for the next agenda to be with the clerk by the 13th June 2016
Date of next meeting Tuesday 21st June 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm