THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
Thursby Parish Council meeting to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday
19th April 2016 from 7.30 – 9.30pm
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations - The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 22nd March 2016.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
7. Reports from: -
Cumbria County Council issues – Cllr Fairbairn
Allerdale Borough Council issues – Cllr Macdonald
Cumbria Constabulary – Police representative
8. Thursby war memorial – Councillors to consider the estimates for the work to the memorial.
9. Dog bag provision – Councillors to consider the option of providing an additional dog bag dispenser.
10. Mobile phone provision – Councillors to discuss the poor mobile reception in parts of the parish.
11. The annual parish meeting – comments from the recent parish meeting.
12. Update to Financial Regulations – Councillors are asked to adopt the recent changes to the financial regulations.
13. Community plan – Councillors to be updated on the progress of the community plan.
14. Post Office outreach – Councillors to discuss a request from the Parish Hall committee to help support this service.
15. Other reports: -
- Clerks report – update on activity – correspondence
- Thursby Parish Hall – Cllr Peerless
- Broadband – Cllr Bowe
- Neighbourhood Forum – Cllr Hunter
- Thursby School – Cllr Peerless
16. Planning applications Received: –
2/2016/0070 – Re – consultation of the proposed Story development.
17. Planning Decision Notices: –
18. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: -
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £331.00
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £82.80
- Clerks expenses – £
- Microsoft 365 renewal – £59.99
- ISS – £
- PLG Accountants – £40
19 Accounts year-end audit -
Annual accounts statement for 2015/16
Annual governance statement 2015/16
Financial statement as at 31st March 2016
20. Items for next agenda
Any items for the next agenda to be with the clerk by the 7th May 2016
Date of next meeting Tuesday 17th May 2016 Thursby Parish Hall 7.30pm