THURSBY PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Jeff Downham,
The next Parish Council Meeting of Thursby Parish Council to be held in Thursby Parish Hall on Tuesday 17th April 2018 from 7.30 to 9.30pm..
Clerk to Thursby Parish Council
1. Apologies – Clerk to receive and note apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest – Clerk to receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on the agenda.
3. Dispensations – The clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/ vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
4. Minutes of previous meeting – Councillors are requested to authorise the Chair to sign the minutes as a true record of the meeting held on Tuesday 13th March 2018.
5. Chairs announcements – To receive any announcements
6. Dog fouling – Street Scene Officer for Allerdale Borough Council to address the council on measures to reduce dog fouling in the parish.
7. Public Participation – The chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or raise matters of interest.
8. County Council and Borough Councillors reports – For information.
9. Parish Councillor vacancy’s – Councillors to consider applications for the vacant councillor positions.
10. Jubilee field play area funding – Councillors to hear an update from the sports and recreation committee on proposals for development of the jubilee field plays area.
11. Community welcome pack – Councillors to discuss content for a welcome pack for new residents to the parish.
12. Councillor training – Councillors to discuss options for additional training by CALC
13. Gully’s – Review the progress on identifying the blocked gullies in the parish.
14. Community led plan – Councillors to consider the final draft copy of the plan and discuss its publication.
15. Progress reports for information reflecting the priorities of the CLP: –
Health and well being
- Sports and recreation update
- St Andrews view development report
- Parish Hall and Thursby School report
- Broadband issues
Received: HOU/2018/0069 – Proposed rear first floor extension to provide bedroom – 46 Shaw Wood Road, Thursby
Decision Notices: –
17. Payments of Accounts
Authorisation required for the following payments: –
- Clerk’s salary – (Standing Order) – £359.10
- PAYE – (Standing Order) – £89.80
- Clerks expenses –
- Printer ink – £27.99
- Grass cutting – £510.00
Financial statement as at 31st March 2018 and the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2017/18
19. Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
Date of the Annual Parish council meeting 7.30pm Tuesday 15th May Thursby Parish Hall.