THURSBY ANNUAL PARISH Meeting
Parishioners are invited to the Annual Parish Meeting
To be held in Thursby Parish Hall on
Tuesday 12th April 2016 at 7.30 pm
This is your opportunity to meet informally with members of the Parish Council.
Reports will be presented on the activities of organisations within the community.
Following the set agenda items, parishioners will have the opportunity to discuss with Councillors, any issues or concerns they may have within the Parish. Your Council represents the community and values your input.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on the 19th May 2015 to be signed by the chair as a true record.
3. Cllr Bowe will update parishioners on progress of the Community Plan.
4. Parish signage.
5. Dog fouling and the need (or not) of an additional bag dispenser.
6. Annual updates from parish representatives: -
- The Chairman of the Parish Council
- The Parish Hall Committee
- The Sports and Recreation Committee
- St Andrew’s Church
- Thursby First Responders
- Throstle Magazine
- Thursby Gardening Club
7. Any other reports