The Parish council are very concerned about the damage to the village green caused by traffic cutting corners.
We have tried putting temporary bollards out to protect the green and the curbs but this has not been entirely successful.
We are now looking at alternatives:
- Permanent bollards on the green
- Large blocks of local stone at the vulnerable points as a display feature
- a Fence high enough to be visible to large vehicles
- Additional seating at the key points to be visible to traffic
- A plaque/Display panel at key points